Senescence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day and time devoted to PvP

3 posters

Go down

Day and time devoted to PvP Empty Day and time devoted to PvP

Post  Dave (Taeya) Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:52 am

Would you all be opposed to a date/time set up for us to do PvP as a guild? Obviously, you can do PvP whenever you like, but if we set a time, then instead of waiting around for an hour, people will be able to jump in with their guildies at a certain time. I'm thinking maybe Monday, 8pm PST? Please post ideas here.

Dave (Taeya)
Admin

https://senescence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Day and time devoted to PvP Empty Re: Day and time devoted to PvP

Post  HonestLee Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:11 am

I like the idea but idk about 8pm pst. Try finding a nice central time that works for most people like Saturday right after double exp

HonestLee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanvarlan Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:29 am

Yea, I think Monday @ 8pm PST is actually still during Server Maintenance. Crying or Very sad I also agree that a Saturday would probably allow more people to be able to come out. As HonestLee says, probably after double XP. Also maybe we could have it twice a week? So that those that miss one time can possibly have another chance for the second. The second time would probably be more related to when people say they are most active according to the forum poll.

I love PVPing Twisted Evil, especially with guildies. I get to experiment, learn new things and hone my skills all in an atmosphere of innocent frivolity!
Sanvarlan
Sanvarlan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down