Senescence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPRITE ARENA

2 posters

Go down

SPRITE ARENA Empty SPRITE ARENA

Post  BIZ Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:28 am

Hi, I'm still trying to figure all this out. Last night a red system message appeared. It asked me if I wanted to join pvp in sprite arena 2. Does this happen often? I could'nt even find the darn arena. Where is it and how does all this work? :

BIZ

Back to top Go down

SPRITE ARENA Empty Re: SPRITE ARENA

Post  Dave (Taeya) Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:54 am

So here's how it works: You right click the little sword attached to your mini map. The icon is in the upper left hand corner of your mini map. It should give you one option: Elf Arena. Click it, and you'll get a menu with, usually, one or two options. Here you can join a group of people also waiting for the arena. When everything's ready to go, you'll see a message pop up asking if you want to join. Say yes if you're ready. It will automatically transport you to the Elf (or Sprite) arena where you party with teammates to defeat the other team through head to head combat and "capture the crystal." Good luck, and if you have any more questions, feel free!

Dave (Taeya)
Admin

https://senescence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanvarlan Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:32 am

I wish we could get a freakin' match started in Elf Arena 51-60! Mad I guess when pvp awards, and other incentives come out, more people will join and we can actually pvp at that level.
Sanvarlan
Sanvarlan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum